Sold!

NWCanuck

Tip&Ring
Totally off railway related topics, but I finally sold my house. Now I can finally relax after two months of renovations to my condo it is finally sold. Now I can get back to this forum and the hobby. The only problem is most of my stuff is packed now and I don't take possession of the new place until the end of October.:(

The good news is that the new house is a two story with a basement that the wife has forfeited to me to do with as I please. While I see Railroad Empire, I will have to keep my head in check if I want to keep my wife.:D

Anyway it has been awhile since I have posted here and just wanted to say that it is good to be back.

Cheers

Brad,
I know how you feel. I've sold 2 places since 2008(parents and my own condo), and bought a place with the fiance earlier this spring. This past weekend, we got most of the stuff out from the storage unit I've had the last couple of years. Feels good, doesn't it!! I'm looking forward to being able to run something again, in the forseeable future.

Regarding the wife/fiance-"don't want to throw the baby out with the dish water...'

Carl

Brad good to hear from you!
Congrats on the new digs, start small and expand... she'll hardly notice!

A Two story with a basement!:eek: We have improper terms being used here.:rolleyes: What you have is a train room with a two story house for a roof.:D:):cool:

I know the feeling. I had just got my layout going (New to DCC) and two months later we found the house of our dreams and put ours up for sale! Long story short...one year later we're in our new home and I'm just now unpacking things and working on new layout plans!
Good luck!

Back