Signs in your Trainroom

Only thing in my train room even approaching a sign is my Modeler's License.

P1011491.jpg

Here is one in my train room and as you can see i also collect Horny Toads.

DSCN1342.png

Mike

I miss living out west! Miss seeing those Horned Lizards.....Where I live one of the lizards can eat you!;) Send me a live Horned lizard, and I'll see if I can get you a Guard Gator fer your train room!lol's:p

I miss living out west! Miss seeing those Horned Lizards.....Where I live one of the lizards can eat you!;) Send me a live Horned lizard, and I'll see if I can get you a Guard Gator fer your train room!lol's:p
LOL , ours are endangered :eek:

horntoads.png

Mike

So is or was the American Gator, Captive breeding programs work the best! On my next order you'll send over those two you have in your hands!wink!!!! LOL's

Signs.... got a few near and/or in the train rooms. Somebody gave me these about 25 years ago:

Signs1w.png

To keep visitors out of the very messy workshop:

Signs2w.png

And this one is upstairs on the refrigerator doing duty holding my Granddaughter's art work in place......

Signs3w.png

The last one was a Christmas Present from my sister last year. Just picked it up a couple days ago from one of her neighbors. After it is wire brushed and repainted it will be firmly bolted on a steel angle iron post set in concrete near my front entrance to the house. It was originally along the LV ROW near where I grew up!

XmassPresentNancy10w.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Signs.... got a few near and/or in the train rooms. Somebody gave me these about 25 years ago:

Signs1w.png

To keep visitors out of the very messy workshop:

Signs2w.png

And this one is upstairs on the refrigerator doing duty holding my Granddaughter's art work in place......

Signs3w.png

The last one was a Christmas Present from my sister last year. Just picked it up a couple days ago from one of her neighbors. After it is wire brushed and repainted it will be firmly bolted on a steel angle iron post set in concrete near my front entrance to the house. It was originally along the LV ROW near where I grew up!

XmassPresentNancy10w.png
Nice Ray Is the bottom a whistle sign or a stencil for painting?
Mike

Nice Ray Is the bottom a whistle sign or a stencil for painting?
Mike

Thanks Mike! That be the real McKoy... Made out of sheet metal probably from a scraped tender or such. She is 22" across and 1/4" thick. Good and solid.

Thanks Mike! That be the real McKoy... Made out of sheet metal probably from a scraped tender or such. She is 22" across and 1/4" thick. Good and solid.
Wow , Great door stop or car stop or tank stop or , well you get the idea !!

Back