Show us your pets!

Kinda funny story if I may. We do not allow pets on furniture. So, Maria had been buying those 3x3 dog beds. 2 Dogs would share, just not big enough for 3 dogs. Dogs would sleep on them in the daytime when they needed a nap, but would not at night. They would steal pillows from beds and curl up on those. Welp, I did laundry and forgot to take ALL of the stuff out of one of the laundry baskets which was laying at the foot of our bed. Got up the next morning and here was a dog in that basket all curled up and snoring. Didn't think much about it at that time, emptied the basket after the dog exited and went on with life. A couple weeks later, I managed to leave two laundry baskets with something in the bottom. Yup, you guessed it - two dogs in baskets the next morning. So, now we do not spend $$ on those 3x3 dog beds, $2.50 laundry baskets with old towel work just fine. There still is one 3x3 in the living room for them to nap on though.

We don't let our pets on the furniture either. Yet I find these 2 like this more often than I should, LOL.
1656347886369.png

We have a few "Pets" both domestic and not so domestic.

My best Mate - Ozzie, who just happens to double as my Track Inspector:

JwWiNR7.jpg

Our feral cats and kittens who adopted us:

ABnbmdu.jpg

uO5qKr1.jpg

uoblobg.jpg

Our overly friendly wildlife:

2ikrtYg.jpg

XWllZQA.jpg

We also have a very friendly Racoon who pays us a visit a few times a week. He'll come onto the porch whether we're sitting there or not, goes about his business and ignores us! Forgot to mention our Skunk as well - he's like the Racoon, wanders on up whether we are there or not, hel-ps himself to the food and water and then trundles off again.

I mentioned (above) that we have a very friendly Racoon, well - my wife went to go outside a little while ago and there he was, on our porch eating out of our feral cats bowl. My wife called me to the door, as she wouldn't go out with him there, and as I got to the door our Racoon decided it was time for him to leave; HOWEVER, he wasn't leaving without the cats food OR their dish!!

The little beggar dragged the dish across the porch to the steps where it tilted toward him, covering him in cat food and landing on the little guys head. With that, he literally picked it up and bolted. I had to retrieve the dish from the side yard :)

While this was happening two of the cats were sitting in my chair watching the Racoon, then looking at us as if to say what the hell is he doing with OUR dish???? :)

Back