Show us your classic muscle cars

The closest I have to a muscle car is our 4L 1999 Ford Ranger... Something like 7% of 1999 Rangers have that engine. Looking at getting a bike (Ducati 996/998 or 1098), or a Lexus IS300 next.

In my first post I forgot to add a pic of the wifes new toy and our next project, her 3rd gen Camaro. I've added it to that post now, but so you don't have to scroll back, here is her $900 Camaro.

(Click to enlarge)
th_IMG_0422.png

Wow, some nice toys there guys!
How about some classic "muscle trucks"?
"Super Truck" was my '78 Ford, but I just sold it unfortunately! (does it still count?) 400ci with 4spd and posi all around.
"Old Green" is my Wife's new project, '63 International with original equip. It's a great little ride.
Last but not least, "Little Red" is my new project. It has a 290 Cummins Diesel and standard transmission!

I'm taking it little red is yours? If it is now that would be fun to rebuild, I can't wait to see it run! If ya rebuild it, where would you be able to run it?

Bigford, I only have a couple pics and they're pretty much all the same. I'll be taking more when the snow disappears.
Vato, yes it's one of my remaining two and I do have track to run it on.
I will be working on it this summer unless someone makes me an offer. (hint hint)
There is a GE25 tonner I have my eye on so will need to thin out some stuff!
Here's one more toy, hardly fits the "muscle" category tho!

Little Red reminds me of a loco we have sitting not too far from our house, just rusting away.

(Click any pic to enlarge)
th_Picture056.jpg

It's a favorite photo subject of mine actually.

th_Picture131.jpg

Cool little loco!

Wow Phil, cool little critter!
Looks like it's in Indiana.... do you know if it's for sale? I used to run one just like that and am close to purchasing one like it. (why stop at G scale?)

Yeah, it's in Lapel, Indiana. It's just off the center of town, and it's been sitting there for years. You could probably get it for a song if you'd haul it away. Heck, they might even give it to you if you'd get it outta their hair! I'll warn ya though, it's sunk in the dirt up to the frame. She's rough, but she'd be good for parts, or maybe an enthusiastic rebuild. I think it belongs to the Central Indiana & Western RR. They park their loco's (all three of them) just a few blocks up the tracks. Here's their motive power:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j...e Train Photos/CentralIndianaandWesternRR.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/pcarrell/Prototype Train Photos/8-16-0711.jpg

Phillip That little critter sat out here in Emporia at the end of the line near CR 250 east. That is where all of the destruction took place. Graffiti and broken windows and other vandalism's. I was glad to see it moved to Lapel at the time but it is now being neglected again and needs a new home. I think the guys who owns the RR that used to move grain cars to Anderson from Lapel owns the critter. I do not know if that short line still exists or not. He also used to own a small company that laid new ties and did some minor track repairs but he sold that part of his business several years ago.

Yeah, the RR is still in business, but they only make a run or two a week into Anderson. Beats me why they need three loco's for that, but what the heck, they're cool!

Back