Short Timer's Disease

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Leaving Saturday for Northern Wisconsin. My wife's family has a cottage on a lake there.

I'm planning on painting a railroad bridge over the lake.

Any idea what roadname I'm going to paint?

Yeah, a 4-4-0.

No I'm going to paint the loco that I've heard but never seen. Don't know what roadname it is.

SpaceMouse said:
Not even a fare thee will. Now I'm sad.:(
Hie thee to the hills, noble Mouse.

Sorry, I got here late, being three hours later and all. I hope your weather is fair.
-Crandell

Going to a cottage in cheese land.:rolleyes: :D :D

Darn, I am sooooo envious just knowing that it should be cool, relaxing, and far away from the mill. I hope you have a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposed to be hot as blue-blazes-100+ with humidity.

Lake is down over 4 feet. My brother-in law's ski boat and the family pontoon are stranded in the boat house. My little fishing boat is on a trailer, so I'll be the most popular guy this year. I just pray for my propeller.

I'm taking three lighted Bachman PRR Heavyweights and a ton of Lilliputians to get them ready and interior painted for the club. All the coaches at the club are junk and horn hooks so I never get to run my Broadway E7.

Spaced out Mouse, beware! There are cats out there........:rolleyes: :D Have a great vacation, catch the big one in the pond, and HAVE FUN!!!!! (That last item should be easy for you.) :p

I am off to Music Camp for the week on Saturday. Things are starting to come together so I hope to have a great week with some wonderful young people (and the other, so to speak, adults that will be there).

You have your story wrong--This is Gullible's Travels. In this story the Lilliputians are dressed up in 50's clothes and forced to ride around in a huge circle for the rest of eternity. But like my dear sweet daddy, Spruce Mouse always says, "Tie up your camel, but hide the rope."

SpaceMouse said:
You have your story wrong--This is Gullible's Travels. In this story the Lilliputians are dressed up in 50's clothes and forced to ride around in a huge circle for the rest of eternity. But like my dear sweet daddy, Spruce Mouse always says, "Tie up your camel, but hide the rope."

Oooops! Your so right. Danged cobwebs got into my memory bank again.:D

Back