Running Bear's December 2020 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Y'all!

58° and cloudy with increasing wind from the South. May hit the mid 60s, today. Lots of rain for tonight, then colder on Christmas.

Curt: Personally, I have never seen an RS3 with two sets of Trainphone antennas. Just goes to show that the Pennsylvania Railroad was anything but standard ;).

Received a parcel from Woodland Scenics that was ordered about a week ago, still no packages from either son, all of which were mailed over 10 days ago, and contain gifts.

I miss Louis and his Christmas Lionel uploads. Just another reason why this year sucks, eh?

Again I hope Everyone has a Great Christmas.

Good Afternoon, and Merry Christmas Eve to all. Temp struggling to get to 50. I think what makes it feel colder is that, here in this part of TX, you never get a chance to climatize. Yesterday was 81, woke up to 37. We will be back in the mid 70's by Monday.

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I may not get a chance to visit tomorrow.

STAY SAFE

LATER (Ho, Ho, Ho)

Merry Christmas Gentlemen
Been a busy week here in N Cal. and have had only time to glance at a few pictures and read a couple lines. I will never get caught up. Some rough times for many folks everywhere these days, the holidays bring both joy & sadness. I will count my blessings and continue on. Might even have a few cocktails and look at the Christmas tree a while tonight while remembering what the great Paul Harvey used to say: Remember, it's His birthday, not ours......

Merry Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate this time of year)

I did purchase a box of cards and a book of stamps to mail them out with the "what's happened" letter inside.

But, after reading all of the postal service woes (I sent a package to someone down the road from Sherrel in SoCal three weeks ago... still in transit. Duplicated the shipment of books with Fedex and it was there in four days) - we changed to the Google Docs, email method.

Since i don't have all of your email addresses, I'll post the fun pic collage. NEXT year, I hope to have trains on the collage. This year, it's just the family homestead. (and one from the 2400 mile road trip to move back to Indiana. Look a T-Rex).

Be safe, party sensibly, and have a Happy Merry Yule!

XmasCard-2020-web.jpg

A Joyous, Merry Christmas to all!

One would be hard pressed to live a Christmas Eve more isolated than the one my wife and I are experiencing this 2020 year. No friends and no family.
XmasEve_2020.jpg

That would be her all alone out on Carson Lake, at about 4:00pm today.

Still, - Wishes for a Joyous and Merry Christmas to all, from both of us!

I'm back. MOH is a genius on fixing my goof-ups.

GUY- You might be PHYSICALLY alone but you have ALL of us with you in spirit. Keep up your postings-Please.

As I told TERRY on my "E" to him- 'i'M NOT HAPPY, I'M GROUCHY. DOC AND THE OTHERS ARE ALREADY INTO THE EGGNOG."
Again, I wish all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and Healthy NEW YEAR.
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back