Running Bear's Coffee Shop LV

Uh oh Karl!!!! You may have just started something!!!
All that projected, hyped up, computer modeled out the wazoo stuff should call for a response from the ocean borne fauna!

It's a SHARK ATTACK CAUSED BY GLOBAL WARMING ON MARS!!!!
~

We got sharks here too,,,,AAARRRGGHH! :rolleyes:
GSMTS 0609 030.JPG

We got sharks here too,,,,AAARRRGGHH! :rolleyes:

At least yours run. Mine don't - at least not on DCC. I did manage to get them to finagle a lap or 2 around my neighbor's Christmas tree 36" circle track this past Dec. They seemed like they wanted to go.
Guess mine will have to be the "Old Sharks" hollering from the peanut gallery eggin on the new guys.

Cry Havoc and slip the sharks of trains I say!!
Too bad Shakespeare didn't know how cool trains would become one day. :D

WIN_20150930_222618.JPGOne more piece of soon to be shark infested territory is in place! S'okay he's doing it 'one piece at a time'! They are PERFECT! LOL!

Putting a square box in an 'off' corner is not easy but he did it! Now the piece that connects to the 'middle' will be squared up to the other boxes.

View attachment 52703One more piece of soon to be shark infested territory is in place! S'okay he's doing it 'one piece at a time'! They are PERFECT! LOL!

Putting a square box in an 'off' corner is not easy but he did it! Now the piece that connects to the 'middle' will be squared up to the other boxes.

Well by Golly and by Gosh!! Go boy go!!!

I think I'm just enthused enough to hang a BIG piece of rock face compliments of Chet's molds.
(I figure it's only fitting)
I'm off for some more terra-forming!!!
E

Also forgot to mention I got my 2 final minor items from Walthers today also. Already got the 2-door electric relay cabinet built and it's glue is setting tonight for painting tomorrow. Guess I should go ahead and cancel SD70ACe pre-order unit. I have 3 similar beasts in my stable now. The ES44AC is right there with it.

Right now, I'm into mountain and might just pull off an all-nighter the likes of which I haven't done for any decent reason in probably 20 years. I have the classical music on low volume so as not to disturb or distract - not like talk radio which is my usual during the day. Sometimes I have to turn it ALL off so as to focus like my investigation into the CVs and my CAB option settings. (don't want to f... anything up - at least not too bad)

Already got plaster/hydrocal/sculptamold crap all over me any how. Might as well hang with it.
Got plenty beer to!! ;)

View attachment 52703One more piece of soon to be shark infested territory is in place! S'okay he's doing it 'one piece at a time'! They are PERFECT! LOL!

Looking good new guy!

Figured you'd be up about now Louis.
No coffee for me, I've hanging rock face for my mountain all through the night.
I'm about shot out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Batten down the hatches boys! The mid-east coast is about to get flushed!! Hurricane Joaquin is heading somewhere between Hatteras and NYC, most likely the DELMARVA coast. If it comes up the bay,,well there goes Central Absurdistan, right into the inner harbor!! (that may not be a bad thing!)
Louis, head for higher ground!!
We're ready, with pickups, ropes, and chain saws, along with flashlights, lanterns and plenty of T.P.
Might be a good weekend to pass time in the basement!!

narrows03.jpg

State Line Jct./B167.7
www.wmwestsub.com1800 × 1151Search by image
Another WM Challenger passed George's Creek Jct. but this one is downgrade, passing the State Line Jct. interlocking tower/office. (Bill Price photo)

wm1107-weber.jpg

Is it real, or just a Bachmann? :rolleyes:

Great pictures Karl,

As for the coming storm, oh boy. I have water to the west, east and south. I did not live here when Isabel came through, but I remember water 6 feet deep in places along wise avenue 2 miles south of where I live now.

Now I am happy I have a temporary layouts because everything stored under my layouts is going to be on top of my layouts for this weekend.

I am glad to see the early predictions are showing the storm coming up the bay because early predictions are seldom right. I hope they are wrong again.

Good morning everybody!

60 with light rain in southeast Baltimore. So far we have not had much rain like surrounding areas have had. I hope that helps us absorb some of the coming rain.

When our resident meteorologists, BigE and Terry come on please let me know if you have seen a new predicted storm track. To think I thought the dew point was confusing!

I hope everybody is safe and does not get much trouble from this coming storm.

Have a great day everybody!

Figured you'd be up about now Louis.
No coffee for me, I've hanging rock face for my mountain all through the night.
I'm about shot out.

You are the man Big! Now I am enjoying hearing about those molds, I enjoy watching and learning from other peoples work, thanks for sharing!

You are the man Big! Now I am enjoying hearing about those molds, I enjoy watching and learning from other peoples work, thanks for sharing!

Funny. A lot of family just call me "Big" nowadays.

Here is some pics I just shot. I had to cast another monster slab that will be fitted in the whole where the stuff is to the right side (pic view) of the portals.
That cast is curing right now - and might until tomorrow. I'm about shot.
Everything you see is stuck down now except for the verticals on the back board.
Not likely I'll do anymore tonight ... this morning.
Anyway.... here is tonights progress....
PA010030.jpgPA010029.jpg~

Attachments

• PA010028.jpg
    PA010028.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 168

Oh.... and no doubt Chet is going to love seeing that stuff happening so quick. I don't play!!!

Chet: Tell me how I can at least get you a picture or 2 at your next bowling outing. I'll be happy to oblige!!!
E.

Looking good new guy!

Thanks!

FINALLY making some progress and my carpenters place of work is going into overtime mode! Hopefully this weekend we will get more boxes up. At this pace I'll be laying track in two weeks or less! It's a BIG table, we estimate it will be close to just shy of 500 sq feet of surface area for track.

Funny. A lot of family just call me "Big" nowadays.

Here is some pics I just shot. I had to cast another monster slab that will be fitted in the whole where the stuff is to the right side (pic view) of the portals.
That cast is curing right now - and might until tomorrow. I'm about shot.
Everything you see is stuck down now except for the verticals on the back board.
Not likely I'll do anymore tonight ... this morning.
Anyway.... here is tonights progress....
View attachment 52709View attachment 52708~

Looking GOOD, E!

I won't be trying any of that kinda thing anytime soon.

Back