Real Strange, Whats your Opinion

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Hi All, well while doing a Google search ( checking the ranking of my site) I came across this advertisement. Now I know such a Tape and CD is produced by Pat and David Othen and available for sale.
This is not one of their advertisements and the wording is certainly not theirs.
from http://members.tripod.com/~PCK6321/
"The Cape Breton & Central Nova Scoita Railway" I ($12.95 DVD) A 32 minute tape, recorded in November 1994, when I visited Cape Bredon, and Nova Scoita. See lots of switching, in Sidney, one of their largest cities. This tape doesnot include a summary. But it does have a picture box, which shows a CB&CNS B40-8#2015, coming at me at a angle, and rear cover shows a side view of CB&CNS B40-8#2032.
Ok lets pick it apart, blatent mistakes are in bold.
1 Nova Scoita should be Nova Scotia I wonder what map or travel service he used to get here.
2 Cape Bredon Should be Cape Breton as in the RR name
3 See lots of switching ???? wonder where he really was
4 CB&CNS B40-8#2015 Didn't know they had one they had a MLW C630M #2015
5 CB&CNS B40-8#2032 Well if they didn't have one I'm sure they didn't have two, they had a MLW C630M #2032 though.

My opinion is I'm kind of thinking of " illegal Boarding Party" like on 18 Century sailing ships.
What do you think?
Cheers Willis

Oh! yeah, Nova Scotia has two cities, Halifax and Sydney so I guess the part about being ONE of the largest has some truth in it, though it may well be the smallest city in the world :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Back