QRR Fan

efram

I have sent him money for some Walther's Gold Line autoracks via paypal. He initally didn't reply for 5 days, eventually citing a "family emergency."

It has since been almost 10 days since his last communique with me, saying he was going to ship the cars that night. I have not received any replies for my request for confirmation and/or shipping number.

Can anyone help?

Tell him that unless you have a tracking number within 24 hours, you will open a PayPal buyer dispute. Then go to PayPal and dispute the transaction because you never received the item.

Its already been 10 days, and you've haven't heard from him? Then I would would file a paypal dispute immediately. Paypal sides with buyers and you will get your money back in within 7 days.

I bought an engine from him around 3 weeks ago. I did recieve it, if that helps at all. I remember that it didnt arrive for about a week & half after payment.

Just a thought. Is the seller from someplace other than Canada? The delay could be caused by an improperly filled out customs form or other paperwork depending on how the items were shipped?

That's not the issue. He initially took 5 days and a prompt to acknowledge the receipt of the paypal payment. After that point, he has twice not responded ( after a further 5 days) for a simple confirmation of shipment and tracking number.

The dispute has been entered, but they give him 15 days to respond, I think.... it's just disappointing and I'm surprised someone on the forum could be so brazen...

Back