Product Reviews Section?

I feel that you should wait for a request, or if someone has recently purchased a new product then they can submit a review.
David

I feel that you should wait for a request, or if someone has recently purchased a new product then they can submit a review.
David

I think that's what I'll do. So I can really use a few more reviews, even if it's simple stuff like ready to run rolling stock. I'd like to get some more items in there before I really start promoting this feature, that way folks will have something to look at when they visit.

Hey, this is cool. I finally got around to checking it out, and I think this may prove to be something quite extraordinary.

At some point would it be possible to add a "Miscellaneous" category, or something along those lines, for stuff that doesn't fit in the category's mentioned? Doing so might show what everyone is interested in and help to create new categories in the future.

Sure, I can add a misc. category, and we'll add other categories as needed. So if we have folks who like O scale tinplate for example, let me know and I'll add a topic for that. I just didn't want a bunch of blank topics.

Just a reminder folks...

Posting a review of a new product is a TWO STEP PROCESS

1) Upload the product. Post a general description, manufacturer, and photos etc. Don't post your opinion yet, just product features and description. Keep this part objective.

2) Post the first review of the product. Now that the product has been posted, you can review it. This will allow you to specify what you paid for the product, and rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 along with saying whether you reccomend it.

If the product is already listed, you go directly to step 2....

Please follow these guidelines when posting, thanks!

I did the second review of the MP15DC - I didn't see a place where I could put the price I paid for it.

I did the second review of the MP15DC - I didn't see a place where I could put the price I paid for it.

I'm working on that. For the moment, if you hit "post reply" instead of just using the box they provide, it will let you add the price. I'm working on putting it into the quick reply box as well.

Back