Pemco PRR GG-1 Squeals like a pig. (NO, not like Ned Beatty, well maybe a little.)

Here we go again. Got this in a couple of weeks ago and it squeals bad. I have others that do this as well. There is also something rattling around inside the shell, but I have not had time to remove yet to find out what it is. Maybe it's the light, which does not work either. As usual, what is causing the noise and how do I mend it.
Vide link here:

Thanks in advance.
Michael
(FYI I got 4 locos this week through Ebay, 75% of them don't bloody work. Not a good track record. Working with the sellers now for a resolution.)

Argh! The squeal!

This one's really easy. The motor bearings are dry, and need a drop of oil to make the noise go away. It won't take much, just a drop on each end of the motor shaft. Let it sit a few minutes,. then put it on the track, and let it run around for a few minutes. Then, take it of the track, and put another drop of oil on each end of the shaft, and add a drop of oil to the gears, as well. Put it back together and enjoy. The Pemco engines were some of the better single-truck pancake motor powered engines. They originally were sold through Woolworth's.

Argh! The squeal!

This one's really easy. The motor bearings are dry, and need a drop of oil to make the noise go away. It won't take much, just a drop on each end of the motor shaft. Let it sit a few minutes,. then put it on the track, and let it run around for a few minutes. Then, take it of the track, and put another drop of oil on each end of the shaft, and add a drop of oil to the gears, as well. Put it back together and enjoy. The Pemco engines were some of the better single-truck pancake motor powered engines. They originally were sold through Woolworth's.
Woolworth's! Have not heard of them in years. I have a Penco GG-1 that I have had since the mid 1970's, and it still runs like a champ. Thanks for the tip, I will work on this and let you know if I bugger it up or mend it.

Argh! The squeal!

Can I post your reply on the Youtube video?

Back