On board camera view of the layout

Thanks guys. I'll try shooting better videos. I just got it, and this was my first attempt.

I need better lighting, so I'll try during the day when more sunshine in the room.

Also I'm gonna try something so that when going around corners, it won't veer off. I'm thinking of using a set of trucks to mount the camera on.

Looks kind of halloweenie with all that purple, but nice first try. Keep at it and you'll be as good as Al Mayo some day.

That's because of the lighting. The camera has infrared detectors for the night vision.

I'll try again with better lighting with sunlight.

Hey great tour, saw all the places from the build threads of the past!

Thanks! It's coming along. There is still a lot more to do with scenery, diesel facilities, and the ethanol plant.

And of course been laying track in the new extension room (where the video starts out in).

Looks kind of halloweenie with all that purple, but nice first try. Keep at it and you'll be as good as Al Mayo some day.

If you are trying to get up to the standard set by Al Mayo, you have your work cut out for you! :D

Nice work! I have seen alot of pictures of your layout, and it was really cool to see the whole thing and how it all ties together.

Oh man! Now you need to detail the inside of the tunnel...
Awesome video. Can you share specs on the camera?

Thanks for posting.
Doug

Back