Now here's a weekend project worht looking into.!

Davidellias

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: For future reference, when posting videos, please make sure the content is suitable for all forum members and guests. The link was deleted based on the foul language and promotion of consuming alcoholic beverages while operating a motorized vehicle. These activities clearly do not meet the high standards we have here at Modelrailroadforums.com.

Wonder where I can find some abandoned tracks like these guys found, around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it, but you're right, it does look like fun. Probably something I would have tried in my "young and dumb" days. Heck, to be perfectly honest, under the right circumstances I would still consider it...................then do it at least once.:) But only if the tracks were truly abandoned.

As a small boy, 50 years ago, I can remember riding the rails on a Saturday night in an old Model T. They just let the air out of the tires and drove it onto the tracks. We then drove down the tracks 10 miles to the next town. The train only came once a week on that line so it was pretty safe to use it any other time. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. It was a real blast.

Yeah, that does look like fun. I have been thinking about finding a speeder and joining a club to go on day loong or weekend long trips.

Funny they'd leave that track there with the bridge and all!
Ron which line was that, the GWWD might be fun...
Charles how many speeders do you want? :)

Back