ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

rlundy90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• Hey Buddy, Yeah I'm the same way.I've been doing a little bit of modelling but nothing much. Just working on a snowplow for spring model contest. Its looking pretty good so far. If I remember I'll send you some pics. Talk to you soon, Ron.
    Hey... open house this weekend, you gonna come out?
    Can't remember the hours, d'oh!
    Dude!
    You still alive?
    I'm having a run night/afternoon in May so mark it on your calendar.
    Lots of upgrades and changes done, beer's in the fridge and whisky's in the cupboard!
    Rico
    Dude!
    So how did you make out at the show? Last I saw you were carting out another box full! LOL!
    I think we strted something with this On30 thing.... woohoo!
    Rico
    "Hey Buddy. How's it going? Missed you at the show yesterday. Take care, Ron."

Hey Bud, yeah I had some loose ends to deal with and by the time I was done there was no sense in going. Sorry I should have told you to stop by on your way!
    I'm clearing out most of my 1/1 junk.... er valuable equipment. Need anything?
    Let me know when you can go on a Monday and we can carpool.
    Rico
    Hey, good to hear from you!
    Sorry to hear you're under the weather tho.
    I'll be heading to the club this coming Monday if you'd like to tag along.
    Not much new here, got a little further on the layout, papermill is next project.
    Talk to you later... Rick
    Hey Ron, just checking for a pulse!
    How you been doing? Went down to the club last night and ran some big ass trains, it was pretty good. Making progress on the home layout, starting to look like something.
    Anyway talk to you later...
    Rico
    Hey Ron, long time no hear from!
    Starting over on the layout now, clean slate and tons of idea'rs.
    Give me a call when you get a chance!
    Rico
    'Mornin Ron,
    I see you're up bright and early!
    Was just wondering what's new?
    SMRA show coming up, I should be there Sunday.
    Rico
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.