noch static gras.

Any problems dealing with them since it looks like they are in Australia? How long did it take to get it?

On their website checkout they say that for international orders to confirm before paying via PayPal. I could never get a confirmation so I said the heck with it and placed the order. Doubt that has anything to do with them being Australian .. heh.

The negative ion-generator was $12 .. and the shipping was $14 for a total of $26. I ordered from them on May 16. Got a 'payment received' on May 17 and got a 'New status: Order Sent' on May 19.

So now, I'm just waiting until it magically appears in my mail box .. :)

I did not notice they had moved. When I bought from Oatley, they were in the States.

Keep an eye on:

http://www.goldmine-elec.com/

If I remember right, they have 12 volt ones once in a while. Right now they show a 120volt unit, which would work, but be too dangerous to work with.

Goldmine is where I got my 12v. That was about two years ago and since they only show the 120 vac version.

Terry in Sunny Florida

Just got in the Negative Ion Generator from Oatley Electronics. Ordered May 16 .. today is 27 May so it took a grand total of 11 days. No bad at all. I'm about to print off the Ztrains Grassinator instructions and see about getting the rest of the parts. Like a dummy .. I forgot all about this ..

You will be impressed, Ed. I built one two weeks ago following (more or less) the Grassinator instructions and I'm very impressed. It is more effective than the flyswatter conversion I did last year.

Back