New Walthers Catalog/Mag

They cost what, $20? Still now worth it in my mind when i just surf on over to their site.

i think there more than that, not sure

i still like to look through the book, i keep it in the toilet room for reading pleasure and if i run outa toilet paper! J/K anyway...

i am an impulse buyer. i can make a list from that book and log on to the net and just cant seem to do it, but at the LHS when they actually have stuff? lock up the check book!!

upon reveiw, the 2007 was discounted to 9.98 for there 75th aniversery. i know ive paid in upwards of 20 plus dollars for those books

Lol, are they that low now?

Walther's went Southwest Airlines on us. They lowered the price to entice 10 times more people to buy their books, I know I did. Also, they found a new printer, who does a better job at an obviously cheaper price. Even better than that, it's printed in the USA! :) ;)

Yeah, Old Trail, they were up to an offensive $34.99 a piece in 2005-2006!!! Hmm...new Intermountain Freight car or a book...hmm... ;)

I got my copy for free! No, I didn't steal it, they used two of my photos in the "Magic" section, paying me $25.00 each and the free catalog. Can't beat that deal!

Bob, I wondered if those were your photos. I must say that many of the photos in the "Magic" section are a heck of a lot better than the so-called prize winners. I don't know how they came up with a few of them as prize winners when some of the honorable mention photos looked a lot better to me.

Back