New here and confused, as usual

RW&C

N Scale with Stone Tools
I'm new here but I've been into N scale since I was about six (18 now). I finally realized that there are some issues that a stack of old Model Railroader magazines and a willingness to try random things can't solve, so here I am.

I'm freelance modeling a railroad called the Red Wing and Canton (thus my username). As usual I tried to do way too much too soon and got in way over my head, which has been frustrating, but if I ever finish the thing it should be a lot of fun. I'll save my stupid questions (there are no stupid questions, but lots of inquisitive idiots ;)) for the appropriate sections, but let's just say my trains have issues. :eek:

Anyway, hello, and I look forward to hanging out with you guys. :)

Hello, welcome to the board and I gotta admit, I am very curious to hear what questions you may have? I probably will not be the one answering, but most of these guys on here have answers for anything. Again, welcome!

Welcome RW&C. Ask any questions you have but whatever you do have fun. Also don't let the hobby get in the way of life. You're 18 and it's great that you are into a hobby but make sure it's 2nd in life, unless of course you are planning on doing something related for a living, like running a hobby shop ;)

RW&C- Welcome to some really friendly people who try to answer questions without saying "everyone should know that". The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.
That said, I found your location to be interesting. Soap Lake is the only place I know that fits your description.:D
I was born in the Yakima Valley, but have been gone longer probably than your parents have been alive.
If you get a chance, drop into the ANPL coffee shop. There is always some foolishness going on there.:eek:

Back