New Cars for ACRR. Dialup Beware!

Cjcrescent

Master Mechanic
Well as promised, here are some new additions to the Alabama Central Roster. All are kits and the simpliest one was an Accurail Boxcar. All the others are Tichy, Funaro, Red Caboose, Eastern Cars Works/E&B Valley and even for you older guys, a Cannonball Car Shop Ps1 Box!

SRRCab3.png

This is the latest Caboose to be added to the AC. Funaro Kit

SPSUSRA.png

Accurail USRA DS

PFE1.png

Red Caboose PFE

GMOCement.png

ECW Cement Hopper from GM&O HS

NCSTLCement.png

NCSTL Hopper from NCSTLHS

SRRCement.png

ECW SRR Cement Hopper

SrrPs12.png

CCS Ps1 SRR box

Sucx1.png

Souix City Reefer. I like the Rep Marks!

COFlat2.png

C&O Flat

COAAR2.png

C&O Box

COAAR1.png

Another C&O Box

ART1.png

ART Reefer from Funaro.

None of these cars are weathered as yet but will be, eventually. Maybe in several years.

Got more car shots coming as soon as Westerfield sends me some new decals. (That is as soon as I order them from him!):D Got 4 kits from a friend and he had taken the decals out for some reason???

Have some Tichy USRA/ARAIII tank cars that are waiting to be decaled.

Wow, nice collection! I wish I got that many new cars at once. Mine cost to much.

I should have answered ya sooner Josh, but I've had most of these cars for years! Just now gittin' round to buildin' em.

I know that I haven't bought a new car kit for a while, and I still got kits to build I bought new 10-30yrs ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted but that is some nice work. That Southern caboose is really nice. I'm still plugging away on my Wrightrax model but I don't think it's going to look as good as yours.

Back