My Florida Strawberry Festival Experience!

vato loco

Just a Foolish Saint!
As the title state's We went to the Florida Stawberry Festival, in Plant City, Florida. Now before we left, I told my wife and son it was going to be a hot sunny day and to wear cloths for it! My son I told him to wear a HAT! Anyone who has ever worked in the sun knows how importent it is to wear one. Personally I like straw hats they are lighter and cooler than most other forms of hat. anyways as usual my son and wife didn't heed my warning which later on in this story you will see! we got there around 1ish and it was Sunny and hot around 85*.......Sooooooooo

We got there and had to park 3 blocks from the fair due to the numbers of peoples:eek::( but found this niffty caboose to get the camera warmed up.(Pic's 1&2) Then we walked in We haven't ate anything all day so we wonder off to where the food was. easy to find when you let your nose sniff the way;) I had a turkey leg and lemonade then for dessert I had fudge:eek: say what ya want it was good:p(pic's 3&4)

For reasons unknown to me I had a desire to eat strawberrys:confused: so I found this place (pic's 1&2) Sorry forgot to show you my creation:eek:I was tring to eat my creation fast:p then we walked around some and looked at some vendors and such. then found this nifty caboose!(3&4 Pic's)

Well, I had to pick me up some fresh roasted P-Nuts:p (Pic 1) then The Heat clamed it's victom!:eek: My son over heated:rolleyes:(pic 2) him and his mom sat down in the shade for a moment to cool off:rolleyes: I gave my son my Peter Grimm straw hat to wear:( I had to go get me a new hat! so while they cooled off i went to a vendor that had straw hats so i got one on my way back I found this (Pic3) I got a strawberry ka bob! I made my way burrping back to the family! they looked like they were ready to roll so off to the races:D PIG Races that is:eek::D:D:D:DSome funny S. (pic 4)

After the Pig races we Raced over to the sweets again!:eek: My son got a nice ice cream cone me and my wife shared a new love Deep fried snickers bar reese cup and oreos!:p(pic's 1 and 2) then we roamed around. Using Rex's Great credit line I got me a new truck and plasma and my son got hims a Corvette:D(Pic's 3&4) Thank's Rex's:D

We did some more roaming arounds! I got's hungry got's me a Strawberry Parfay then got some more pic's then happened to the tractor displays:D (pic's 1,2,3,&4)

Then we watch the BMX team preform some great tricks(Pic's 1&2) then Off to the ferris wheel!(pic's 3&4)

Then off to watch Cool and the Gang preform!:D they are still Cool:cool: Man they sounded great! we danced our butts off:p then they told us to leave:mad: The pic turned out crappy I know!

It was getting late, My son had to have these frogs some vendor was selling! as if Ryan didn't have enough frogs in the house:mad::rolleyes: and me well..........I had to have a box of well you know..................Strawberries!:D

Hope you guys like you trip to the The Florida Strawberry Festival! I can't wait to see Rex's face when he gets the bill:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We hope to see some of you guys here next year!;) If ya can keep up:D

Back