My first You Tube video Chicago South Shore GP38-2

dekker

I have never posted any stuff on you tube and I just sort of figured out how to do it today. Not the best, but if you are interested, go to you tube and put in Chicago South Shore GP38-2 HO scale and you will see a custom painted gp38 I got from the bay about a year ago. I know that there are no tunnels and mountain type cliffs along the CSS/SB RR (the real tracks are about 20 feet from my computer/ home) but my layout has a little bit of everything. Thanks

Can you post a link? I think that would be alot easier then going to youtube to search for it.

They should have a code you can select for a direct link to your video, then just post it here

Css

I am sorry but I am an idiot.This is new to me I have no idea how to send a link. Once again I am sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry.. i have never posted a vid on you tube cause i have no clue how.. All i have is a camera that can take video... not even sure if that works.. But i want to figure it out for when i start doing my build.

Css

Since I kinda got this you tube thing figured out I am going to go down to the layout and take more video.I will and post it on the tube and try to post a link here.Thanks

Dekker, it all gets easier once you start posting pictures and videos a few times. Most of that stuff was a mystery to me too. :) Nice video and the scenery looks good, even if it's not quite the flats of of Indiana.

Back