missing Photos?

beiland

Why are numerous photos missing from this discussion,...for instance on page #1

postings #2, #16, #17, #18

Why are numerous photos missing from this discussion,...for instance on page #1

postings #2, #16, #17, #18
Looks like they are links to another site, so they have been taken down there or blocked. I get a 404 (gone to Atlanta) when I try to access them directly.

If you posted an image as a hotlink to another site, many sites don't allow that any more. You'll need to locate the photos in question, and repost them directly on the forum here.

Looks like they are links to another site, so they have been taken down there or blocked.
That pretty much describes what is happening. The thread that you refer to is too recent to have been caught up in the Photobucket fiasco of years gone by.
I just post all pictures directly to this forum. If I want something from another site, I download it first on my computer and then upload to the forum directly, always giving credit to the original site. I use the "drag & drop" method instead of fooling with all of those icons at the top of the Reply box.

I guess that this is the new computer world. I wonder whats going to happen to history, once everything is computerized and libraries and books and written material are a thing of the past??...its all in the cloud.....ha...ha.

Lets burn all the books like Germany did

I guess that this is the new computer world. I wonder whats going to happen to history, once everything is computerized and libraries and books and written material are a thing of the past??...its all in the cloud.....ha...ha.

Lets burn all the books like Germany did
You bring up a good point!

Look at how the fiasco with photo bucket destroyed a lot of great threads throughout the internet. Unless the OP takes the time to repost all those photos to go along with the information, its all lost!

Back