MID week Photo fun 23-24-25 October

Jeffrey, Its not so much that you post your photos, but rather that you post the exact same photo in several places. I come to this thread and see your photo, say to myself, "cool!", and then go to the coffee shop and THERE IT IS AGAIN! All we really need is to see it once. That is especially true for those of members that are on dial-up. It really slows things down to have Large photos in a thread. But it is annoying to go to another thread and there it is again (after a minute or so download time......). Keep showing us your work, but please stop multiple postings of the identical photo. We know that you want to share your work with us and we want you to! Just be courteous to all who come here. Thanks!

P.S. - It's not unlike the people across the street who seem to just have to quote the guy who posted 5 or 6 photos of his work and leave all the photos in the quote. Then the next guy comes and quotes the quoter followed by someone who quotes the first guy and one more who also leaves all the photos in his quote.......... Now I've seen the same photos 5 times (in a row!)......... That to me is rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Ron thank you...

And Jeffery I do enjoy your pics but ONCE is enough. To post the same pic on more than one thread or all threads is not fair to dial ups but it is also not proper etiquette. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

47404, did a weathering job on this today and some other rolling stock
10-08-07017-1.jpg

and a RES parcel coach
10-08-07021-4.jpg

Jeffrey, don't take it to harsh, but I agree. I prefer (myself) to just post any pictures I take during the week, all at once, with the attachment feature, into the WPF. I'm loving seeing your pictures, but when you post them in 2 places on the same forum, it gets boring.

just don't stop posting them all togeather, that'll get boring too.

Back