Mbta gp40mc!

Amtrak47

Just received this beautiful locomotive in the mail, I couldn't be happier with it!

I take absolutely no credit for the amazing work done, I only take credit for being the current owner! :)

IMG_0615.jpgIMG_0618.jpgIMG_0617.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree more :cool: Doesn't matter to me if the cab is, what? "too high"? looks perfect to me haha

I looked at Google images and didn't notice any cab being too high, but I guess I missed something. In any case, why on earth would you piss on someone's happiness over an errant detail or two? I just don't get that mentality.

how am i pissing on anything. i said it was a great model but the cab was off.

What I dont understand is when someone posts photos of what they do, they dont expect someone to not like it or point something out that is wrong? If someone doesn't want anything negative about what they post, then dont post. This isn't the model railroad forms where you can only post positive comments.com

I looked at Google images and didn't notice any cab being too high, but I guess I missed something. In any case, why on earth would you piss on someone's happiness over an errant detail or two? I just don't get that mentality.

Mike it's ok it doesn't bother me haha, I welcome everyone's opinion! But seriously though, There isn't anything I can do about the cab, I mean 1 it looks perfect to me, and 2 I have no tools or paint lol

Amtrak,

Great looking model, especially the paint scheme. Now I know my eyes aren't 100% perfect, but I also can't see what is wrong with the cab - looks good when comparing it to the real photo's.

I have to agree with Mike as well, unless someone is specifically asking for a "critical evaluation" of what they have bought, and it is blatantly obvious the person is over the moon with their purchase, just be happy for them and keep any negative comments to yourself. Better still, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Back