looking for hobby shops near Biloxi MS and Golf shores AL......

Greg from Mi.

Greg from Mi.
planning a little vacation and always looking for new RR stuff. I checked the internet but sometimes there are places not listed on the net.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Greg

When I was visiting my son in Pascagoula MS last year he took me to a hobby shop just over the border there in Alabama along or quite near the coast. They sell all sorts of hobby items but had a good stock of quality RR items. They have a big operating railroad display in the front window. Can't rmember the name of it but I can email my son and ask him for you. When are you planning on going?

The day the squirrel went beserk,
in the First Self Righteous Church,
in the sleepy little town of Pascagoula.
- Ray Stevens

No problem. A soon as I hear back from him I'll let you know. I'll also have him inform me of any others down there too.

One of our own members here,WCWBrasshat, ie Glen, has a very nice N scale layout in his home on the west side of Mobile. He hosts regular operating sessions on it. You may want to talk to him as well.

Greg, Just got a reply from my son........

"The one we went to is called Orange Grove Hobby. It's off Hwy 49 north in Gulfport. About 5 minutes off the interstate. Have him take I-10 west from Biloxi and get of at exit 34 and go north and it will be in a shopping plaza on the right."

I thought it was in AL. Its in MS. Dumb Yankee!! LOL

Back