LGB of America

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Came across this tonight. I imagine most of you are aware of it but just in case here it is http://www.lgboa.com/ what got me was the downloads, track plans, new products. Hope it's usefull to someone.
Willis

Lady_Railfan

House Mother, Cheerleader
Oh Yeah!!! I purposely stay away from that site ---- there's opportunity to get into WAY too much trouble. :D

I did catch The Husband while he was distracted by the ballgame tonight, and reminded him of my wish to extend my layout. Got the usual "uh huh" response. So I asked, "Did you hear what I just said?" He admitted that he hadn't. I just smiled sweetly and said, "Just wait 'til you find out."

hehehe He's in trouble now!

RailroadJeep

2711 & 2189 L-NWE8621
You cant order the products directly from LGB or LGBoA, you have to go through one of their authorized retailer's. You can order repair/replacement parts from them though.

Im really PO'd with em right now, thier killing my model RRing budget with all the Rhatische Bahn stuff they've been doing... :D

Lady_Railfan

House Mother, Cheerleader
Ballhog, I apologize. RailroadJeep is right. I'm spoiled because there are dealers within 20-30 miles or so from me.

Here's the link for LGB of America. Click the box for the product you're looking for, then your state.

RailroadJeep, I know what you mean. I may have to come out of retirement!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.