LGB of America

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Came across this tonight. I imagine most of you are aware of it but just in case here it is http://www.lgboa.com/ what got me was the downloads, track plans, new products. Hope it's usefull to someone.
13.gif
Willis

Oh Yeah!!! I purposely stay away from that site ---- there's opportunity to get into WAY too much trouble. :D

I did catch The Husband while he was distracted by the ballgame tonight, and reminded him of my wish to extend my layout. Got the usual "uh huh" response. So I asked, "Did you hear what I just said?" He admitted that he hadn't. I just smiled sweetly and said, "Just wait 'til you find out."

hehehe He's in trouble now!

You cant order the products directly from LGB or LGBoA, you have to go through one of their authorized retailer's. You can order repair/replacement parts from them though.

Im really PO'd with em right now, thier killing my model RRing budget with all the Rhatische Bahn stuff they've been doing... :D

Ballhog, I apologize. RailroadJeep is right. I'm spoiled because there are dealers within 20-30 miles or so from me.

Here's the link for LGB of America. Click the box for the product you're looking for, then your state.

RailroadJeep, I know what you mean. I may have to come out of retirement!

Back