just wanted to say. marry Christmas to everyone here

Merry Christmas.

Looks like it's gonna be a green Christmas here at a 45F. Missing a white Christmas.

Any snow white pics to share out there?

May you enjoy a brief moment of happiness, too brief to be encumbered by any notions of bias, interest, religion, philosophy, or criminal intent, whatever those may be taken to be by whomever the reader or listener is, in perpetuity. :rolleyes:

Okay, now that my disclaimer is out of the way,................................

Merry Christmas! :D

Merry Christmas.

Looks like it's gonna be a green Christmas here at a 45F. Missing a white Christmas.

Any snow white pics to share out there?

We feel ya in ohio, no snow at all and not feeling very christmasy :/ but nonetheless Merry Christmas to all!

This I think, is the warmest Christmas I think I've ever been in since we moved to Florida in 1939. It's been averaging around 80 to 85 degree's everyday for about a month. I have friends in Texas that said it was real hot yesterday & real cold today. They may see Snow by New Years day.:eek:

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Hanukkah!!!

Happy Kwanza!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Seasons Greetings!!!

Whichever way you personally celebrate, wishing you and your families a great and peaceful Christmas from the Wheeler clan!!! ;)

May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch to your door,
And happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas.

Wishing all my friends an abundance of gifts from the heart! Please remember my brothers and sisters whom remain overseas this Christmas season who are away from their families. GOD speed to you all for a safe and speedy trip home. Thank you for your dedication and friendship all of you have offered.

Merry Christmas,
Kenny

XmasFU2.jpg

Back