July 2008 Photo Contest

Mike, thank you for the dates. It's not the Hooks that is a problem, I've got plenty of those. I'm just tired of sending in pictures of my models sitting on the back deck railing. So many of the members here have such great layouts to look at. It's about time I at least make a small diorama that would be nice to display models on. So that's what I'm doing this weekend. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, thank you for the dates. It's not the Hooks that is a problem, I've got plenty of those. I'm just tired on sending in pictures of my models sitting on the back deck railing. So many of the members here have such great layouts to look at. It's about time I at least make a small diorama that would be nice to display models on. So that's what I'm doing this weekend. :)

Yeah, I've got the same problem. Make sure you take some pictures of the
"build" process. :D

Say Mike, Jerome and others,
I'm somewhat in the same boat but do have a portion of my layout started but not scenic yet and need to get started workiing on the rest of it!

As far as a Crane the only thing I have is a Barnhardt loader and even that isn't finished, too many projects going all at once! Remember about the messy work bench/area, I could win the prize I'm sure.

Well anyway I guess I won't be able to submit a photo either. Well wait a minute, how about a Barnhardt theis is out of commission due to broken boom cables? Would that surfice? It's very light weight in compareson to the other Brown Hoist etc Craines.

David, I took a couple of weeks, and with a bunch of help and guidance from Jim (UP2CSX) I got a small diorama built. I'm sure you could get something thrown together too. :)

100_2528.jpg

As far as a Crane the only thing I have is a Barnhardt loader and even that isn't finished.......

Don't worry about not having a "Big Hook" David, as there will be plenty of other opportunities to enter future contests on a whole list of interesting subjects.

Back