Jordan Highway Miniatures Vintage Vehicles - B-2 Steam Shovel HO Kit Help Please

gseritt

Hey all,

I hope that all is going well and that everyone is staying safe.

I am wondering if anyone has (and would be willing to email) the instructions for the Jordan Highway Miniatures B-2 Steam Shovel Kit? I would like to get started on this kit but I don't have the instructions. Any help, advice, or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much in advance and please stay safe out there.

gary

I'm not sure if this is the same one you’re looking for but if it is I’ll have a look for the paperwork.
I think the cab is the same on the two.

A9F6B976-13E2-458F-B9DC-9DFF129A126B.jpeg

Hey Rico,

Thank you so much for the reply. That's the crane (I have the shovel) but I do believe that you are correct. It looks like I've got myself into a mess. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated & Thank you much

Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone has (and would be willing to email) the instructions for the Jordan Highway Miniatures B-2 Steam Shovel Kit? I would like to get started on this kit but I don't have the instructions. Any help, advice, or information would be greatly appreciated.

gary
Hi are you still looking for the instructions for this kit?

Hey all,

gary

Attachments

• Highway Miniatures.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 64

Back