Jerome's Switcher Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw what looked like D&RGW markings on one in the full line-up pics (bottom row, 3rd from left), but no follow up picture of it all by its lonesome. Is it Rio Grande? Still have it?

I've done up a couple of D&RG/UP patch jobs. Not much interest in D&RG equipment from many people these days.

100_3375.jpg

Jerome,

Are you going to be getting the Atlas Genset when it's available? I'm getting one. But they are DCC ready, wondering how soon they will come out with DCC decoders for it?

Motley, I know I'll have a few around here that need painting up for others. I might get a few for myself one day.

This poor wee EMD 40 was found hiding in the weeds around the Old Ben Coal Corp. grounds. It has been rescued and headed to JTEX to be rebuild for a local museum.

101_0514.jpg

Hey wheeler, :)

Where did you get that EMD 40? Does anyone still sell them?

Thanks,

Greg

Hey wheeler, :)

Where did you get that EMD 40? Does anyone still sell them?

Thanks,

Greg[/QUOTE]

Greg, my local hobby shop has them still

Thanks, wheeler... just after I asked, I did some searching and bought a new one on ebay... :)

IMG_3660.png

The railings are still stripped from the new paintjob. It used to be blue and yellow. I'm specifically acquiring very short wheelbase engines and rolling stock for a planned small industrial/mining layout using a lot of small radius curves...

...sort of like an HOn3... without the n3. ;)

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerome

Lord of the switchers,

Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

See, I've got this little overly detailed, can motored Athearn Hustler that works my grain mill modules. Its a little underpowered for the job but it did have a running mate, until........:eek:

Lets just say that a cabless Hustler "B" unit is under contruction, using part of the hood from (gasp!:eek:) an Athearn SW7 calf.

I'll try to get some pics posted by the weekend.:D

Karl, sounds like an interesting build. Never seen a cabless Hustler. I should have my first SW 1500 slug done by this weekend. Pictures to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back