Issues at NCE

tankist

as i was trying to download manual for NCE USB module i noticed the attached. i understand things happen with all this technology stuff, but like this? and even in good days their website is quite messy. sure hope everything is well there and they not going under :confused:

ps. Anyone can reply with attached PDF of NCE USB module manual?

I know, I noticed that just yesterday, wanted to get the part number for their minipanel.

I wonder if they forgot to pay their internet access bill, and they stuck them back on dial up? LMAO :eek:

Looks somewhat like they may have been hacked. When I tried just now to go there I got a suspicious file pop-up from my Norton Internet Security that the site was trying to send a file named ncedcc_com.

I'd be cautious with that site for a while...

OK, I just went to the NCE Yahoo group, apparently they are updating/upgrading their website to a new platform. So the issues with service are due to the updates.

The website is managed and hosted by a 3rd party.

There are no issues at NCE, other than they farm out their website. The company is quite alive and well

OK, I just went to the NCE Yahoo group, apparently they are updating/upgrading their website to a new platform. So the issues with service are due to the updates.

The website is managed and hosted by a 3rd party.

that is great to hear. to be frank their website was quite a mess so i hope things improve from here. but several days of downtime? that is some poor planning.

NCE's site was quite a mess to begin with. They had an old manual saying that the D15SR had 4 functions, the list of decoders page saying it had 6 functions, and the decoder's page saying the D15SR had 5 functions.

Back