Intro, Name is Donny, Coming aboard the TrainRide.

cilydaniel

Well i am coming aboard this site, Enjoy trains for the longest. Starting up to assemble my own village for the idiot. Currently have 1 o27 gauge trainset. Several extra box cars and Plenty of room, also confused as confused can be.
Stages that i have completed in my layout.

Stage 1. I got the train to go in a complete circle, yes. I have passed stage one.
Stage 2 I got Train to derail a few times. Awesome.
Stage 3. I got passengers killed on track, sorry they fell off station platform.
Stage 4. Had major collision with Caboose after it came loose.
Stage 5. Got Addicted to this hobby.
Stage 6. Came to this site and others to learn about Model RailRoading.

I want to setup a long train of about 10 diferent box cars and desiel looking train. i think i said that right.

Well Here i am, Name is Donny.
Bring the abuse please, i'm ready.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Donny, and welcome aboard. We have some O and O27 modelers here so post you Lionel related questions the O scale subforum. Nice to see someone else started out by crashing into their caboose too. :)

Hi Donny,
Welcome to the forum, as Jim says there are others modeling your gauge so you can compare notes.

Thanks everyone. The sharing notes brought me some laughter. I have no notes, Unless you crashing into caboose, killing passenger and derailing a few times as don't do's notes.

thanks
Donny

Hi Donny,
Welcome to the forum, as Jim says there are others modeling your gauge so you can compare notes.

Back