I haven't shown off in a while

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

hotwinger

HO Switchman
Becuase I sold my last layout to start over since I'm moving in to a house. But what I have been doing is alot of railfanning this past month at the Kirkwood Train Station in St. Louis. So I made this little video of some of the footage I had collected.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VRXPR54_HvU
Enjoy!

Lady_Railfan

House Mother, Cheerleader
What he said ^.

I visited Kirkwood on my last trip to STL, but I surely didn't see that many trains! :)

Thanks!

hotwinger

HO Switchman
Yeah If I'm there for a few hours I'll see about 3 or 4 trains.
There are about 50-60 trains that run through there daily.
Most of the trains are Coal trains from the Powder River Basin in Wyoming.

Old 97

Hogger
Great video Mike!!!! Sure wish I lived in one of those upper apartments facing the track......

OldGettysk

Running the MC & Buffalo
Claudia nice to see you around these parts . A ladies touch just what we need , Too much testosterone around here !!!!

rhoward

S.L.O.&W. Trainman
Claudia nice to see you around these parts . A ladies touch just what we need , Too much testosterone around here !!!!
Ditto what Paul said! Good to see you and how's that Garden Going....???

Nice video Hotwinger! I enjoyed it.

hotwinger

HO Switchman
Thanks everyone for watching and for the nice comments.

Now that I have moved to Ste. Genevieve MO this last weeked, there is a big UP yard on the east side of town, near the river. which is only 5 miles from my house. I'm going to start railfanning down there and try to get some UP and BNSF action on film. It also is one of the last bastions of Missouri Pacific cabooses in the 21st century.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.