I haven't shown off in a while

hotwinger

HO Switchman
Becuase I sold my last layout to start over since I'm moving in to a house. But what I have been doing is alot of railfanning this past month at the Kirkwood Train Station in St. Louis. So I made this little video of some of the footage I had collected.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VRXPR54_HvU
Enjoy!

What he said ^.

I visited Kirkwood on my last trip to STL, but I surely didn't see that many trains! :)

Thanks!

Yeah If I'm there for a few hours I'll see about 3 or 4 trains.
There are about 50-60 trains that run through there daily.
Most of the trains are Coal trains from the Powder River Basin in Wyoming.

Great video Mike!!!! Sure wish I lived in one of those upper apartments facing the track......

Claudia nice to see you around these parts . A ladies touch just what we need , Too much testosterone around here !!!!

Claudia nice to see you around these parts . A ladies touch just what we need , Too much testosterone around here !!!!

Ditto what Paul said! Good to see you and how's that Garden Going....???

Nice video Hotwinger! I enjoyed it.

Thanks everyone for watching and for the nice comments.

Now that I have moved to Ste. Genevieve MO this last weeked, there is a big UP yard on the east side of town, near the river. which is only 5 miles from my house. I'm going to start railfanning down there and try to get some UP and BNSF action on film. It also is one of the last bastions of Missouri Pacific cabooses in the 21st century.

Back