HO scale MoW

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

CPRchris

Maintenance of Way Monkey
I'm wondering if any manufacturers produce any modern pieces ?

What I mean by modern, is the newer models of tie-cranes, ballast regulators and jackson 6700 tampers. Even fairmont TR10's or nordco TRIPP's and spikers I can't seem to find. I work around these machines all day and would like to have some mini replicas of them in my yet to be built layout.

I remember seeing a website out there that had some for sale, but I didn't bookmark that site, and can't even remember the addy....

I've been watching e-bay, but all they have is the MoW work train crane/van combo's, and some old lorie/motorcar like contraption that was going for a ridiculous price.

Anyone have some info regarding where one can find some of the above listed items ?

Thanks

Grande Man provided a good link and some great photos for ya, If thats not enough, Check the walthers catalog, or on Walthers.com they have usually had a decent selection.

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
Just a reminder, be sure and look thru all the pages for more cool MOW equipment on the hobbylinc site.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.