HO leaning bells

I have noticed that nobody makes any leaning bells like the one in the picture below, they are all the platform style. Bachmann makes them for some engines (2-8-4, 4-8-2, 2-8-2) Do any of you know where to find one or two for fairly cheap? (not my pictures)

nkp_765_sept_2012_metroscenes.com_27.jpg

I may have been hasty, as in I found some on ebay, I might as well ask if anyone knows where to find steam locomotive marker lights as you can see in the left side of the picture above, I cannot find any of those. thanks

What you really need to find is a older walthers catalog
One with lots of pictures in the details section.there you'll find and be able to identify what your looking for.

Say Southern,
I actually have a number of the extended bracket type bells and yes the bells and brackets are made separately and with a bit of careful filing they will piviot quite freely. I believe they were originally made by Cal-Scale. I might even have some of both in the original packaging too? The thing that doesn't show up in your picture is how the bell was rung, that is I see no arm a rope would attach to go back to the Loco cab or a steam actuation device on the bracket.

I knew the two owners as their place was only about 31 miles South of where I'm at and used to visit now and then. Also my late friend Ken Barnhart knew them quite well also as he was a pattern maker.

Nothing so far, but the representative from Bowser, who now owns Cal-Scale, and Cary, at the National Train Show in ATL, this past summer said they would be gradually phasing out steam loco parts, and bringing out lots more diesel parts. Seems that steam modeling and detailing is getting less and less a part of the hobby.

However, PSC's, (Precision Scale Company) rep said they weren't discontinuing anything.

Back