Hinged Lift Gate

Nice work! I may go ahead and upgrade my current pop-out gates with hinged ones like you have [as well as SteveB, NZMac and a few others]

That's how I would have built mine if it was on one level, very neat and tidy.

KenL I'll send you one if you want;) I don't think I'll need two!!:eek:

Ken.

Second Level

That's how I would have built mine if it was on one level, very neat and tidy.

KenL I'll send you one if you want;) I don't think I'll need two!!:eek:

Ken.

Those photos were taken when I only had one level. Now you duck under the second level and lift the gate to enter.

NYC_George

Nice work George, like Ken, i would have done the same as you but i also have two levels, the bottom is on a grade, very interesting to build is an understatement.

George,
Nice work. Ya'll just keep throwing new ideas out there and confusing the heck out of me...:confused: :) I really like this approach to the problem... of course, I've like the other ideas as well. I guess I'll cross that "bridge" when I come to it... Dave

Thanks

George,
Nice work. Ya'll just keep throwing new ideas out there and confusing the heck out of me...:confused: :) I really like this approach to the problem... of course, I've like the other ideas as well. I guess I'll cross that "bridge" when I come to it... Dave

Thanks Dave
Some times I get some good ideas.

NYC_George

George,
I really like the way yours swings up and out of the way. Most of the others that I have seen swing into the room. With the way my layout is set up, a bridge that swings up will probably be the best option. Dave

Back