Highway guardrail & cool picture

Bread&steel

Does anyone know if highway guardrail is available in HO scale? I've thought about making my own but not sure how I can make that curved rail.

Hey guys ! Take a look at this cool, crossing guard house I found ! Looks like it would make a cool wood kit!

Larry, that is one really neat crossing gaurd house. Could you possibly use gaurd rail from an HO Road race set. to bad I have a bunch of 1/32 scale. If it was HO I would have sent it to you. Ron.

I think it was Steve from the UK who has a neat way to make guard rail from plastic corrugated sheets. He posted his method a few days ago so do a search and you should find it. It looks good and it's a cheap way to do it.

When were those pictures taken and where? For some reason, that scene looks stragely familiar to me.

When were those pictures taken and where? For some reason, that scene looks stragely familiar to me.

I'll have to go back and see if I can find out. It looks like it was taken in the seventies or eighties but I don't know where. The guard house was build in 1907

Larry

Back