hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so, I get half of a fully complete railroad set, and i get a bunch of the uncomplete stuff, and i get this stuff on saturday.

sounds good, i model HO scale, so i'd definately be interested purchasing some stuff from you if you decide to sell any.

best of luck with the hobby

looks like i got the space and stuff, my grandpa is gonna clear out one of his sheds for the rail road, the shed is about 20 x 12 feet (this is not precise i am guessing) and the whole complete rail road is gonna go in there, plus a lot more. my grandpa my cousin and me are gonna work on it in there so everything should work out well, it is just the shed smells funky and is dirty and dusty.

-Collin

Hey everyone, My name is Collin, I am 13 years old and live in colorado.
My great grandparents were model rail road fanatics, their entire basement was filed with models and trains and ext. My grandpa passed away last year and my grandma passed away just a short while ago, and I inheriting half of the rail road. But because the railroad was a big part of the family, a lot of people had asked for a train, and i only got a train, and maybe some carts, but i get half of all the other stuff. (houses tracks some cars ext.) so i will be coming here while i try to build a railroad from what i get.

thanks for your time, and sorry for the bad grammer.

-Collin

Hmmm your Grandpa had a speedy recovery did he. Reminds me of another 13 year old who used to plague this and other forums, you better get a new ISP before you do it again. I figured you'd be back.
See you
Bye :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back