Hello from West Virginia

cindyb24

My name is Cindy Brock. My dad was an HO gauge model railroader. I have joined this forum to get information on some of his engines and boxcars. My house has a 40ft long sunporch and it is one big layout and is packed underneath with all kinds of railroading items

Welcome aboard Cindy. Ask away for information. Are you intending to continue with his hobby or are you looking at disposal? We have a fellow modeler on the forum from West Virginia, Justin or chessie_system3 as he is known here.

Willie

Thank you for the warm welcome. With my childhood home being 160 years old and in need of renovation, the sunporch that is complete covered with HO gauge layout is not a proper place for it all anymore, so it will be lovingly passed on to someone else who will use it.

Welcome.gif Welcome to the forum Cindy. Glad to have yo with us. Thanks for wanting to save what your dad has collected over the years. There is a for sale section in the forum.

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-For-Sale-Wanted-to-Buy

You could list what you have for sale here or possibly go to a site like ebay. If you can post a description and a photo it would be a big help. Many of us could be interested in what you have.

Thanks for the welcome. Loved my dad very much and want his passion in loving hands. I will be taking pictures of layout and what I have to tackle on Saturday...so check back. Lighting is poor to take pictures after work today

Back