have you guys heard of this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackz28

found this on the web in a few places ,anybody shed any light??

"Now, I am very worried about the activity of the federal government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled Senators, and have refused to tell the truth . I can go on and on. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the railyards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government.

Metal worker Lee Harrington also described 20,000 CHINESE prisoner boxcars with shackles and modern guillotines, in the form of 40 foot railroad containers, coming into America via the west coast. They were ordered by the American government through a Senator who visited China and ordered these items. Workers unloading them became suspicious and began to investigate and discovered these horrors from China. Such 40 foot cargo containers from China are now piled up along the West Coast, especially around Long Beach Naval Shipyard, turned over the Chinese." source WATCHDOG :eek::confused::confused:

Ohhhh, this is pathetic. The cars in question are the articulated auto racks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow dude, maybe a little less time on the conspiracy websites and Fox News.

Mix in some reality and fresh air.

Took a quick look at Watchdog. Anything off that website needs to be taken with an entire saltshaker, not just a grain :D They seem to put the INFO in TINFOIL.

I also don't see the connection to an army field manual which details procedures for treatment of prisoners of war and displaced civilian populations.

Still, if conspiracy theories float your boat, there are loads of them out there. They are kind of like dandruff. Lots of folks have it, and seem to spend a great deal of time and take a certain amount of pleasure fiddling with it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey im 1/2 jewish, my great grandfather held out the same hope that it was tinfoil ideas & it didnt work out to well for him , so im leary of any goverment !!!

Just google US prisoner rail cars and you'll find all sorts of stories out there that have popped up since 1990. It really makes me laugh. It shows how little some people know about railroading.

just like those plastic containers supposedly for human remains that were piled high in open fields. :rolleyes:

Way more concerened with the fluoride in the tap water just now, but this all reminds me of the "Jailbox" boxcars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back