Happy Thanksgiving!

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
It's almost time to kick back with family and friends and enjoy the abundance we've been given. It's also time to be thankfull to the One who gave us that abundance and count our blessings.

In that spirit...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Even though we don't have Thanks giving day, and don't realy know when the day is, but I wish you all a

HAPPY THANKS GIVING DAY!!!

and HAPPY TURKEYS :p

Anyone going shopping the day after?

ROFLMAO! That is the best day of the year to stay home and relax! Actually I will be frantically cleaning me house as the family is celebrating Thanksgiving at my house on Saturday.

Gobble, gobble everyone!

I'm thankful I'm not a Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving ! to all . Yep Ray have to drive to my sister's tomorrow . hope that snow isn't to bad. Josh have to run to Sear's Friday morning to buy my daughter a washing machine for Christmas. Don't think it will fit under the tree ! Maxi we have a famous President who made this day a holiday for us . I think his name was Honest Abe .

Same to ya G-man and to all of you. I hope you have plenty to be thankful for and have to eat left-overs for a week:eek: :D !

It's gotten a little more frigid down here after yesterday's cold front and whopping total of .24 inches of rain. The high was 65 at midnight and it's now 52 degrees with 30 mph winds and a wind chill of 46. I know that still sounds warm to all of you that are in the real frigid zone so I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving and don't get snowed in.

Back