Happy New Year! What's it going to bring you?

zgardner18

First off Happy New Year to everyone!

So I'm hoping this year will be a great year for me and my family but more so for my model railroading.

Besides the birth of my third child (all boys) at the end of January, I am hoping that this darn house sells so that we can move into a new home with room for a layout.

this year will bring 7 additions to my MRL family as well. Looking forward to getting Athearn's 3 SD45 and 4 SD70ACe
ATH98011.jpg

ATHG68646.jpg

What's up for you this new year?

For this new year, for model railroading, I plan to build my extension room layout. I really need the space, all the locomotives and rolling stock I've been buying lately is starting to fill my main layout. I really need the staging right now. I just picked up all the wood for the benchwork this week. So I'll be starting soon.

Happy New Year Everyone!

seeing as how I am starting it off with back surgery to remove a tumor, 2011 will bring lots of pain and grief to usher it in with.

Train wise, this summer I hope to build a new layout to replace teh older smaller one, If I can make the room for it!
________
Toyota Corolla E100 Specifications

Last edited by a moderator:
The one thing I am really hoping for in 2011 is to hear the Trumpet sound:
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

As far as model railroading goes, I doubt I will get a whole lot done due to budget constraints. The wife lost her full time job and is picking up part time hours as she can. Doesn't leave much extra in the budget. But I have a small switching layout built, and I can tinker on that.
And I can get on here and drive the rest of you crazy.
Not that some of you have that far to go........ :p

Well for the boys at LATX we hopping to break ground on the Locomotive Facility, Also introducing the " BABY ACES" concept with some Transfer Cabbose models in to production

I hope to finish my benchwork, my car, get a few more college credits down... and maybe figure out what I want to do with my life. :) Shouldn't be too hard...

Back