[H0] A layout inspired from an old Atlas H0 layout

The new track plan with larger curves than the previous one.

index.php
I would suggest that you make, what appears to be 2 crossings, as two overs and unders, as the length of train you can run could be limited to the distance between the two of them on the right hand side otherwise. The wiring of them on the same level might be difficult too. Would add to the scenic value though by having grades leading up to the bridges, instead of all flat.

I would suggest that you make, what appears to be 2 crossings, as two overs and unders, as the length of train you can run could be limited to the distance between the two of them on the right hand side otherwise. The wiring of them on the same level might be difficult too. Would add to the scenic value though by having grades leading up to the bridges, instead of all flat.
Thanks for all your advices. I'm a big fan of "one level layouts". Plus I already bought the two crossing. Wiring this layout is very simple: just two wires (+ and -).

It's all about the scenery. If you can make it interesting on one level, all the power to you. I think the majority like to see trains climbing here and there and crossing under and over. I think it gives you more to work with. But you do you and enjoy. I can't wait to see the outcome of your one level layout.

It's all about the scenery. If you can make it interesting on one level, all the power to you. I think the majority like to see trains climbing here and there and crossing under and over. I think it gives you more to work with. But you do you and enjoy. I can't wait to see the outcome of your one level layout.
Sorry for the scenery and the greenery, I'm not very good at it. But everyone already known that.

Back