Greetings!

bluecityblue

Hiya...this is my first post, nice forum you got here...Im new to Layouts but I have been collecting stuff for years. Im intrested in (HO&N) layouts of IC from the 1950 to 1960 era. It would be a big help to me to see some pictures of just IC engines,stock and layouts from that era, my dad was a switchman back then so im trying to stay focused just on those. Any Info or Direction would be much appreciated...Thanks

Glad you joined the forum!

Hi BCB,
Greetings
It is a pretty friendly forum and many of the members have a fair amount of experience modeling so I sure someone can be of help to you. I'm not sure what IC stands for other Inner City possibily but others may.

Good to have you with us, btw I'm somewhat of a newer member to the forum myself but on Old Timer in the hobby and find the forum helpful and interesting.

David Smith

Welcome BCB!

Would that be the Illinois Central your looking for? Don't model it but certainly one of my favorites as I rode in a boxcar with 14 head of show cattle out to Waterloo Iowa partly on the IC way back in the 60's. I'm sure there are several people here at the forum that can help you out.

Good luck!

Welcome, bluecityblue. Glad you could join us. You will surely find lots of help here, or if you only wish for some fellowship over the internet, there's that, too.

Back