greetings from Lebanon,Pa.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

spurline

Just a quick note,thanks for allowing me the privlage of being able to converse with other railroaders.And after 16 years of working on my layout,will I ever get it finished?But then again if I finish it,what do I do next..
Hope to post some pics,and get that all important critique,no matter how painful it is,its better to have multiple eyes,than just my 2.
Thanks again
Mike [aka spurline}

RexHea

RAIL BENDER
Hello,Mike and welcome to the forum. Thank you for joining us and I will look forward to your posts. Perhaps you will share with us your scale and a little about your layout. REX

Hi Mike,
Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. Lots of information and terrific photos. But most of all, seems like a lot of really nice people reside here.
Tom

Steve B

Firefighter
Good to have you aboard Mike, looking forward to seeing your layout, no matter what kind of layout you do we won't give any form of critisism, were a good friendly bunch

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.