Got my new KCS SD70ace and intermountain es44ac

unionironworker

I am having a blast with my new EMD SD70ACE KCS and my new Intermountain UNION PACIFIC ES44AC! They are great models although the Atearn has some fit issues along the cab roof line but hey that is fine by me. I guess one has to get used to the "china" Athearn models. It pulls good too. yesterday I got my new ES44AC from intermountain and had a mixed frieght train with 45 cars many loaded sitting in a siding on my layout and put the ES44AC UP to work and it pulled great. I am all to happy. Now I have to find someone selling a EMDSD80mac CSX with DCC installed! God Bless all.

Athearn SD70ACe

Did you know that the Athearn cab roof can be removed \ adjusted . It is held on with magnets and should make it quite easy to replace bulbs .

Depends,M.B Klein,Josh Mader. I love my ACe best one i've seen yep,and Jerry what era of the KCS do you model?

Don't know if Josh can get them, he's looking for a new supplier for Athearn, as the ACe orders he placed were to be his last with the place he was using...

As for the ES44, I cannot wait until my BNSF ES44AC comes in, in Jan. I need to pay Josh!

Josh is correct, i dont have access to the Athearn line right now due to some misfortune business deal my last source decided he was going to try and pull on me... I am in the process of looking for a new source for the line and hope to resume Athearn business soon.

Back