G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Thanks guys I still have long road with more surgeries in the future getting over this one has been the most painful experience I have had so far I'm not use to being confined basically to a hospital bed for going on 6 week s now driving me nuts

Wow I just looked at the date I started this thread 4 years and nothing done to layout in that time dang I'm slow!!! LOL

Don't feel bad Will. I started my layout over 30 years ago and I still have too many projects to count. You're not alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, Will, You have really had a round of it. I sincere hope that the worst is behind you and that you will begin to heal.
I must have missed most of what happened a year or so ago. Must have been absorbed with my own issues. I apologize!
God's speed, my man.

I wished it was unfortunately not but II'm taking a break after this recovery plan on using the layout as part of my physical therapy once I gain more mobility and get the wife's crap out she has been putting in there thinking I don't know

Holy crap Will, that's quite the story!
Might start calling you Steve Austin! (get it?)
Hope everything works out in the end, we'll all be watching!

Rico I have absolutely no tats but for 2 years I have been wanting to get the six million dollar man tattooed on my arm in the red jump suit no joke

This is what's on my surgery list as of now- complete revision surgery of right hip which is new,complete total left hip replacement, complete total right knee replacement

Welcome back Will. Good to hear that you are getting back to it. Missed you here. Last time around, you were facing an encyclopedia of medical procedures. How's that going? Well I hope.
On another note, have you heard from Larry? I bought a bunch of stuff from him when he liquidated his empire, but he hasn't responded to me in 2+ years.
Best wishes.

Willie

I still have that list got the leg replacement in February and it's horrible my left leg is almost completely metal.Larry is still around you can find him on Facebook it's been about 6 months since I spoke with him he is back to doing metal art

0130170149.jpg0130170149.jpg doing some cleaning up and organizing

Yes it's scratch built.I have been dealing with medical issues and been on vacation from the layout about 4 years now trying to get back to it so I can proceed with laying track. Wife been throwing crap in the layout room a few years now so clean up is rough!!!

Back