Flea Market

wilson44512

Newbie RRDER
Got these from a large flea market going on near our home. only paid $4 each for the 2

I'm going to use these 2 on the upper section to make a small farm.

qHpXz.jpg

EkOnc.jpg

aksHS.jpg

Paid $2 for this. But not sure if will use it.

A163h.jpg

Hey that barn is a Plasticville! (See my other thread) And by the way the roof is backwards. Nice buy, I really like the house. I always thought the barn was too small.

Not bad at all. A litlte detail work with some paint and a bit of weathering can go a long way. Hitting them with dullcoat will kill the shiney look of the plastic ( mask the window glass ). I've picked up similar items at yard sales and white elephant tables at train shows for a couple of dollars and after a short evening with some paint and dullcoat they look a lot better. Not exactly foreground buildings but nice inexpensive and passable structures for further back.

You've got a point there. The issue that I'd personally have is that I'd want to tear everything down to paint it.

Gee, I opened this thread expecting to see an HO scale flea market.

It could be done using one of those "drive in movie" kits from a few years ago.

Those are nice pieces for a bargain price. My own rule is no white buildings on my layout. Just looks too bright somehow. Beige is ok. Earthtones and darker weathered colors look more realistic in N scale at least.

Raifan
(haunted prairie ninja)

Back