Model RailroadForums​

20.gif
6.gif
Kitbash
6.gif
20.gif

5.gif

Dang. Thanks!

I model (HO) the C&O "Albemarle Division". A freelance division set loosely around 1950 somewhere in Virginia's western mountain range w/ a coal branch crossing over into West Virginia. My layout is a combination continuous loop and folded dog bone. One end of the "bone" serves as a reversing loop/storage track and the other end of the "bone" is "Amario de Madre" West Virginia. (The coal branch). (Fictitious as well)

Amario de Madre means "Mom's Closet". Mrs. Kitbash's closet in the basement where extra linens, fabrics, stuff are kept... which I knocked a hole in to get to the next room to create space for the two loops. :D

The layout is about 50 to 60% done. But, I guess a layout is never done.

25' x 6' overall; Digitrax Super Empire Builder with about 10 of my 30 some engines now decoder equipped.

Link to some pictures: www.chesapeakeandohiorailway.railimages.com

Thanks again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi kitbash ( good name I like it), I had a look at your C&O pictures and theres a whole lot of nice looking modeling going on there. I'm jealous of all the cars, pretty neat. BTW you have an album here that you can upload photos to and you can also upload photos with your posting. Welcome aboard
Cheers Willis

Back